You probably don’t have enough sleep if:
- You need an alarm to wake-up
- You feel tired when you wake-up
- You feel tired during the day
- You have headaches very early in the morning
- You have problems with your concentration or your memory
- You fall asleep easily (movie, television, during a meeting)
- You fall asleep while driving
Sleep is essential to your well-being as it produces hormones involved in the regulation of your weight, your immune system, you blood pressure, and the health of the heart. It is also essential in the memory process and the reduction of stress. Don’t go short on it!
Very often, sleep problems are caused by the nervous system which is tensed or hyperactive. It is possible to rest it with a polarity treatment and to recover a peaceful sleep.