Targeted Clientele: Those who care for someone with special needs or during an illness
Recommended Time: 90 minutes
- Can we combine work and caring for someone on a long term basis?
- How do we care for another without taking on their frustrations or depression?
- What are the first signs of running out of energy?
- Do you know the best ways to regain your balance?
- Do you know how to replenish your energy?
Taking care of yourself: a must for all helpers
Learn how to:
• Recognize the symptoms of physical and mental exhaustion
• Accept the limits of your role
• Show empathy without absorbing the other’s emotions
• Free yourself from accumulated emotions
• Give yourself respite periods without feeling guilty
• Dare to express your limits